Your basket is empty.
1. At ArdMoor we are totally committed to ensuring best practice in all that we do. As a valued visitor to our website you can be assured that the protection of privacy and confidentiality are given the highest priority. Any personal information is collected, held and used in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
3. Please click here to see how your credit card details are dealt with.
4.1 Take and fulfil customer orders
4.2 Administer and enhance the site and service we offer
4.3 Issue a unique customer identifier to enable, for example, customer login
4.4 Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchase
4.5 Disclose information to third parties only for goods delivery purposes
6. We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interests reports which document vistor data such as age, gender, interests. This data is not tied to any personally identifiable information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We use this information to improve our website services. If you would like to find out more about the information provided by Google Analytic's Demographics and Interests reports, please visit their help page.
7. Information may be used/disclosed if ArdMoor is under a duty to do so to comply with any law or legal obligation or to legally enforce ArdMoor’s terms and conditions. ArdMoor may also share information with any purchaser of the ArdMoor business.
8. Information will always be held within the parameters of the European Economic Area excepting those occasions where a delivery address is needed to be given for the purposes of delivery to an address outwith the EEA.
9. We do not collect any personal information from visitors to our website other than information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. Anonymous information is collected, such as the number of visitors to the website in a given period, but it is purely statistical and cannot be used to identify an individual user.
10. Should you allow us to do so, we may contact you with further details of our current activities or to send you details of future initiatives, events or products. At any time you can inform us if you no longer require such information to be sent and each of our communications will have a link at the bottom enabling you to de-register yourself from our database.
11. We take every reasonable measure to ensure that the information we hold is accurate. We use reliable collection methods and destroy and convert to an anonymous form any out of date information. You may request details of any of your personal information held by ArdMoor so as to verify any inaccurate or incomplete data, check the information and have it corrected as appropriate.
12. Whilst we stock a good range of children’s products our website is not targeted at children and in any event we will not knowingly collect any personal information from children under sixteen years of age without parental consent.
13. As an alternative, you can contact us by telephone to place your order. Just telephone us on 01620 671480 during normal working hours. If we are closed then feel free to leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
15. Any queries relating to ArdMoor’s collection or use of personal information should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org .