Aclima HotWool Crew Neck is an extremely comfortable, thermal sport base layer top made from durable Merino wool. Perfect for those days where there is more than a nip in the air, this cosy baselayer is fully breathable and constructed from fast wicking Merino wool fibres that transport moisture up and away from your skin, to leave you dry, cool and comfortable whatever your outdoor activity. Whether skiing, shooting, fishing or sailing, this merino HotWool crew neck top will ensure you stay warm, comfortable and itch-free and with fantastic insulation due to the loops on the inner side of the fabric that hold and trap air to buffer against the cold, even sub zero conditions.
Functional and practical with a machine wash temperature of 60°, bacteria is quickly dispersed from this body odour resistant Merino wool. Available in a range of sizes and in a choice of colour and great for either men or women.
- 230g Wool blend durable construction – 65% Merino Wool Fibres, 20% Polyester, 15% Polyamide all combine to provide the best insulation possible even when wet. This blend results in a thicker, more hardwearing garment than pure woollen construction
- Terry knitted fabric has loops on inner side to hold and trap air for warmth
- Merino Fibres are crimped, a structure that results in loads of tiny air pockets in the fabric to lock in body heat
- Wool fibres will insulate even when wet as moisture is quickly wicked away from the skin, vital in rigorous activities
- Itch-free and extremely comfortable against the skin allowing you to get on with your activity
- Machine wash at 60° to combat bacteria
- Quick drying keeping you comfortable and dry when active
- Merino Wool contains Lanolin which has antibacterial properties which help prevent body odour
- All garments are certified to the Oeko-Tex rigorous testing standards
- Longer sleeves and long body at back to protect and add maximum insulation
- Naturally flame retardant so is ideal for the military
- Unisex shape and cut for versatility
- Available in a range of unisex sizes and in Black or Green
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Next Day. We will send you a dispatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- We make every effort to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Once dispatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. This can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a dispatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.