Aclima HotWool Men’s Full Zip Jacket is a warm,soft merino wool base layer with zip for men, super durable that will keep you warm for long periods of time, ideal for stalking, hiking, hill walking, skiing and all your favourite winter outdoor activities.
The HotWool jacket is designed to be lightweight, breathable and extremely comfortable, made from 230g soft Merino Wool fibres that transport the moisture up and away from your skin keeping you dry and well insulated. Functional and practical with a machine washable temperature of 40 degrees, this superb baselayer also contains Lanolin that boasts antibacterial properties to prevent body odour… perfect for men who want to travel light with minimal change of clothes.
- 230g wool blend durable construction – 65% Merino Wool Fibres, 20 Polyester, 15% Polyamide all combine to provide the best insulation possible even when wet. This blend results in a thicker more hardwearing garment than a pure woollen construction
- Full Centre Front zip for ease of taking on and off and provides instant ventilation if required when active
- Terry knitted fabric has loops on inner side to hold and trap warm air
- Itch free and flat seams making it extremely comfortable when worn next to the skin
- Merino Fabrics are crimped, a structure that results in loads of tiny air pockets in the fabric to lock in body heat
- Wool Fibres will insulate well even when wet as moisture is wicked away from the skin, which is vital during high activity
- Machine washable at 60 degrees to combat bacteria
- Quick drying makes it very practical allowing you to enjoy your sport
- Merino Wool contains Lanolin which has antibacterial properties that prevent odour from developing
- All Aclima garments are certifies to the Oeko TEx rigorous testing standards
- Long Sleeves and longer body at the back protect and add maximum insulation
- Natural Flame retardant reassurance
- Weight 609g
Available in Jet Black /Olive Night in a range of sizes from XS -2XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.