Aclima HotWool Polo with Zip is a warm, long sleeved styled polo shirt made from superior quality merino wool that sports a crimped structure with tiny air pockets to lock in the heat and create a buffer against the cold. Highly technical and durable, this zip neck top is designed with a long neck for extra warmth that can be folded down or unzipped for better ventilation.
The HotWool thermal polo shirt is fully breathable and constructed from fast wicking Merino wool fibres that transport moisture up and away from your skin ton leave you dry and comfortable, making this the perfect base layer top for stalking, skiing, sailing or simply going hiking or climbing when the weather is colder but the activity level is high. Functional and practical with a machine wash temperature of 60°, it contains lanolin which has anti bacterial properties preventing body odour…..perfect for those who want to travel light with minimal changes of clothes!
Available in Black or Green and in unisex sizing to suit.
- 230g Wool blend durable construction – 65% Merino Wool Fibres, 20% Polyester, 15% Polyamide all combine to provide the best insulation possible even when wet. This blend results in a thicker, more hard wearing garment than pure woollen construction
- Long neck with half zip that can be folded down for added ventilation if needed
- Terry knitted fabric has loops on inner side to hold and trap air for warmth
- Merino Fibres are crimped, a structure that results in loads of tiny air pockets in the fabric to lock in body heat
- Wool fibres will insulate even when wet as moisture is quickly wicked away from the skin, vital in rigorous activities
- Itch-free and extremely comfortable against the skin allowing you to get on with your activity
- Machine wash at 60° to combat bacteria
- Quick drying making it ideal when enjoying your sporting activity
- Merino wool contains lanolin which has anti bacterial properties which prevents odour from developing
- All garments are certified to the Oeko-Tex rigorous testing standards
- Longer sleeves and long body at back to protect and add maximum insulation
- Naturally flame retardant for reassurance
- Unisex shape and cut
Available in a choice of Jet Black and Olive Night in XS-XXXL
For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £59.95 RRP £65.00View Product