Aigle Parcours®2 Vario Wellington Boot with adjustable side gusset, is a great all round wellie designed for brisk, fatigue-free walking. Handcrafted using high quality natural rubber uppers and a triple density rubber sole that optimises foot movement and helps prevent fatigue. The Parcours®2 Vario has been designed with an adjustable, waterproof, side gusset and strap to fit different calf widths comfortably. Lab trial tests have concluded this boot has twice the energy absorption and twice the grip of the original Parcours. There is a damping cushion for shock absorption and energy return. The natural rubber used in this boot making process makes a sturdy, robust boot which is wonderfully comfortable, supple and completely waterproof.
Aigle Parcours®2 Vario are designed for brisk, long distance, fatigue-free walking . These beautiful handcrafted boots go through a number of rigorous processes to ensure every boot is high quality and high performance.
Available in sizes EU 37-47 (UK 4-12)
- Rubber uppers are made using Gomma Plus® which is a lab-developed rubber mix designed for long term resistance to external abrasion, Ozone etc and provides comfort, strength and flexibility
- Lined with a polyester lining which is Sanitized® with an antibacterial treatment ensuring complete hygiene even after washing
- Insole is an absorbent foam rubber base that is Softex lined® and made from non-woven polyamide.
- Fast drying inner lining that has a comfortable feel
- Adjustable, waterproof, side gusset and strap to fit different calf widths comfortably
- Sole unit has a triple density anti-fatigue sole that offers optimum comfort and heel to toe transition with great shock absorption and foot stability.
- Robust sole is abrasion resistant and has 360° high grip lugs for great grip in all conditions.
- Handcrafted in France
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £18.95View Product