Alan Paine Loden Gents Field Coat in Olive.1 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Alan Paine Loden Gents Coat is part of the innovative new Loden range for autumn and winter wear, featuring a high quality 100% wool jacket with a technical Teflon coating to repel water and keep you ultimately dry. Without compromising on style or impeccable detail, the Loden coat is not only equipped with a shooting fit but is fully breathable and waterproof with inner cuffs to prevent water ingress. Numerous pockets and two deep flap cartridge button down pockets to store your shells, this is a truly warm shooting coat for colder conditions in the winter months.
- Two way centre front zipper fastening with studded placket for extra warmth and wind protection
- Two flap secured cartridge pockets with flap retainers from top pocket for easy access to your cartridges and equipment
- Two handwarmer pockets with an additional map pocket under placket which helps keep your hands agile
- Two secure inside pockets for keeping your valuable s dry and safe
- Contrast luxurious gold lining with lightweight padding for a comfortable and breathable lining that looks good and feels great
- Drawcord waist adjust for the perfect snug fit to keep the warmth in and the cold out
- Soft contrast inside collar and a quilted outer collar which looks good and feel great next to the skin as well as keeping your neck protected
- Stud adjust sleeve tabs for the perfect fit
- Inner storm cuffs to prevent the wind and rain getting in
- Waterproof and breathable up to 15,000mm for full waterproof protection
- Water repellent, Teflon coating which repels the water and prevents the fabric from staining
- Shooting fit which allows for great freedom of movement within the arm and across the back
- 100% pure new wool for a naturally warm soft fabric with a light weight of 550g making the jacket easy to wear over long periods of time
Available in Olive in a range of sizes from UK S – 5XL.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.