Alan Paine Loden Shooting Waistcoat is a high performance practical men’s wool waistcoat that has been designed to be worn as part of the Loden shooting range or can be worn alone for a smart, tailored look. Made from warm pure wool with a water repellent outer and with mock suede shoulder patches, deep cartridge pockets and a side vent for ease of movement across the back. This classic looking shooting men’s waistcoat has authentic looking leather buttons centre front to compliment the shoulder pads giving you a combination of style and comfort.
Alan Paine Loden Shooting Waistcoat features a beautifully cut men’s shooting gilet made from 100% pure wool with mock suede shoulder patches to wear individually or as part of the full set with a matching jacket.
- Three button centre front fastening for a secure classic fit
- Two large cartridge pockets with shape for storing and easy access to your cartridges
- Contrast luxurious gold breathable lining that looks good and feels great next to the skin
- Mock suede shoulder patches for added protection from your weapon
- Water repellent outer to repel excess water and prevent stains
- Side vents for complete ease of movement and a classic shooting fit to compliment your Shooting Jacket
- 100% pure wool for a naturally warm and hardwearing fabric with a light weight of 550g making it ideal to wear along side your jacket
Available in Olive in sizes UK S-5XL.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Next Day. We will send you a dispatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- We make every effort to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Once dispatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. This can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a dispatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.