Alan Paine Rutland Men’s Coat is smart, comfortable, great quality men’s tweed shooting coat designed for those who spend a lot of time in the outdoors whether working or shooting. This highly durable soft men’s shooting coat features two large front cartridge pockets with stud and flap closure with retainers from the hand-warmer pockets for ease of use. There is a sturdy two-way zip covered with a storm flap for added protection and the cuffs are knitted windbreaker to trap the warm air and keep the rain out. The collar and-hand warmer pockets are lined with a warm soft moleskin lining for a luxurious warm soft finish next to your skin.
- Soft contrast moleskin collar for comfort around the neck when the collar is raised and secured with the detachable throat tab.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane for active outdoor use.
- A two-way heavy duty YKK zipper
- Knitted windbreaker cuffs to retain heat
- Waterproof dripstrip to the bottom of the lining all of which help to keep the elements out and the warmth in.
- Elasticated back panel to help ease of movement particularly when the jacket is fully done up.
- Two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes
- Handwarmer pockets with retainer straps
Available in Dark Moss and Lichen in UK sizes S-5XL.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Next Day. We will send you a dispatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- We make every effort to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Once dispatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. This can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a dispatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.