Alan Paine Axford Waterproof Coat1 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Alan Paine Axford Waterproof Coat is a men’s waterproof shooting jacket in an attractive green check finish and all the features you would expect from shooting clothing experts Alan Paine. There is a soft moleskin collar that’s incredibly comfortable when worn up, knitted windbreaker cuffs to keep out the wind and rain plus hand-warmer pockets for keeping the fingers from getting stiff with cold.
The men’s tweed-effect waterproof and breathable shooting coat also comes with two large cartridge pockets with handy flap retainer straps and eyelet drainage holes. The jacket’s front zip has a two-way opening action and is protected by a thick studded placket. This extremely smart shooting jacket, which is machine washable, is part of the Axford Waterproofs range by Alan Paine that includes matching breeks, waistcoat and cap for a superb shooting outfit.
- Available in Green Check, and in sizes UK S-5XL
- Waterproof and breathable 5,000mm / 5,000MVP
- Two-way centre front zip for easy access to inner layers
- Two large cartridge pockets
- Two side hand-warmer pockets
- Secure internal pocket
- Knitted windbreaker cuffs to keep out the wind and rain
- Machine washable
- Made to a Classic Fit with material built in to the garment from the actual chest size to allow for freedom of movement and layering. Therefore choose the size best suited to your chest size rather than allowing room for additional garments as this has already been catered for
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.