Alan Paine Loden Men’s Quilted Jacket is a beautifully textured Men’s Loden wool short styled jacket for a blend of both country and town living. The men’s quilted Loden jacket is a dynamic looking waterproof jacket with mock suede inner & outer collar for a comfortable authentic country look that will suit the modern busy man who demands quality and style that will offer a multipurpose jacket for every day events. The naturally warm Loden is robust and water repellent to keep the jacket lightweight and comfortable.
There are two large front pockets, hand warmer pockets and secure internal pockets to keep all your essentials safe when out shooting. Finished off with a contemporary looking buckle across the collar, side straps and a luxurious satin golds lining that’s feels wonderful to touch and takes the moisture away from the skin when active.
Matching Breeks and cap available to complete the Loden shooting suit.
Alan Paine Loden Men’s Quilted Jacket is a unique looking warm waterproof men’s shooting coat with all the functionality needed to get the most out of your days shooting
- Made from durable warm Loden which is a water resistant Austrian sheep’s wool which is naturally hard wearing and very warm to wear and makes a great alternative to Tweed
- Waterproof & Breathable 10000mm/20000 MVP
- Water repellent outer
- Two way YKK centre front zip fastening covered with a storm flap with stud closure for added protection
- Soft mock suede inner & collar for a comfortable reinforcement and warm stylish finish
- Two flap secured cartridge pockets for safe keeping
- Two hand warmer pockets with retainer strap to keep pockets open
- Luxurious gold lining with lightweight padding for comfort and warmth that will wick the moisture away from your body
- Secure inner pocket for storing valuables
- Buckle adjust side straps
- Buckle adjust collar strap for a secure closure
- Stud adjustment at the sleeve
- Matching breeks & cap to match this suit
Available in Olive sizes S – 5XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.