Baleno Baltic Jas Jacket is a fully protective, warm and stylish rain jacket made from highly effective Flexothane that is lightweight, supple and fully waterproof and windproof. With a handy foldaway hood within the collar, the Baltic Jas Jacket has a warm, comfortable quilted padded lining to keep you snug when the temperature plummets.
Team the jacket with the Annecy bib overalls to create a warm, waterproof outfit for the wettest, coldest conditions whether shooting, stalking or walking.
Available in Khaki and in sizes S – 4XL.
Please note that the sizing in the Baleno range seems to come up smaller. It is suggested that you order one size up from your normal size.
- Made from Flexothane fabric – a Polyurethane coating on a knitted fabric that is 100% waterproof. Water resistance is measured up to a 10,000mm water column that can be suspended above the fabric before the water will seep in. Flexothane is extremely lightweight, supple, strong and noiseless, essential when chasing your quarry
- Windproof – the Flexothane does not allow wind to pass through the membrane as the gaps between the threads are too small for air to pass through at a certain speed
- 150% Stretchable fabric, ideal for when active and you need a free range of movement across the arms and body
- Breathable fabric – the Flexothane and inner lining allows body heat and perspiration to escape keeping you cool and your temperature regulated
- High frequency welded and stitched seams – this method makes materials extra waterproof with no chance of water ingress
- Machine washable, easy for everyday upkeep and will not lose its shape while washing
- Quilted thermal inner padded lining to keep you extra warm.
- Foldaway hood within the collar to protect head, ears and face from the weather
- Knitted inner rib cuffs will help to prevent cold entering and keep you drier and warmer
- Two handwarmer pockets that are placed for easy access
- One inside pocket with flap and Velcro closure for easy access and will take small essential items
- Back length 84 cm
- Team the Baikal Jas with the Annecy Bib overalls to complete your wet and cold weather outfit
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £54.95View Product