Baleno Chatham Gilet is a technical women’s outdoor gilet with several pockets, a large open back pocket & detachable treat pouch. Showerproof, warm & super stylish this comfortable, practical women’s gilet has a long front zipper and soft cotton check lining, perfect country wear for any time of year.
Part of the Lady Highland collection new from Baleno, the Chatham Gilet for women will match to your Villars trousers or wear with jodhpurs or jeans for a highly practical, comfortable and warm vest that will store all your day to day essentials or shooting accessories
- Made from Dobby Fabric – 85% Polyester and 15% Polyamide with a 100% PU laminate for a showerproof, windproof and breathable gilet-Showerproof laminated fabric resists water droplets from passing through to help keep you dry, Windproof -fabric is woven extremely tightly to resist wind from passing through, the threads are too small for air to pass through at a certain speed so you will stay warmer in chilly windy weather
- Breathable – the fabric allows body heat and perspiration to pass through, measured at a rate at which vapour will pass through over 24 hours
- Warmth targets the key core body areas to ensure you stay warm in low temperatures
- Dobby fabric is soft to touch and a delight to wear
- Two large front cartridge pockets with flap and gusset
- Two inserted waist pockets to keep your hands warm
- Detachable and washable treat pouch pocket for your dog or horse in the right side pocket
- Large waterproof open back pocket with gusset
- Full length front zipper for instant and easy closure
- Cotton check lining is smart, comfortable and breathable
- Elegant quilted shoulders for protection at the area from gun
- Smart trim and detailing across the gilet
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Next Day. We will send you a dispatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- We make every effort to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Once dispatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. This can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a dispatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.