Baleno Chelsea Coat is a stylish and functional ¾ length women’s country coat that provides breathable, warm, water and windproof protection from the elements, supremely versatile and elegantly tailored that reaches to mid thigh.
Built to last, this durable, stylish and weatherproof long coat for women is ideal for both town and country wear, will flatter the silhouette with its neat, simple design and can be teamed to all types of outfits. Windproof, waterproof and highly breathable, this new and refreshing long styled women’s coat has a convenient hood within the collar making it both highly practical as well as effortlessly stylish.
- Made from a durable, robust 85% Polyester and 15% Nylon fabric that is waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Lining has a W/R (water resistant) finish that will keep water out and is laminated with a TPU membrane-Thermoplastic Polyurethane has great flexibility within the fabric, is abrasion resistant and is super easy to clean and maintain
- Waterproof – the fabric resists any water droplets from passing through the material, the water resistance is rigorously tested by Baleno by way of a hydrostatic pressure method up to 8,000 mm
- Breathability within the fabric is measured by the rate at which the water vapour passes through and allows body heat and perspiration to pass through and away from the skin, ideal for wearing in warmer weather – 3,000 g/m²
- Windproof fabric as a result of tightly woven membranes to prevent wind passing through small gaps between the threads, will keep you warmer and highly protected
- Taped seams method where a waterproof tape or liquid sealant is applied along the seams, prevents water ingress and enhances the waterproofability
- Shorter length than original ¾ length style but still will protect the length of your body, keeping you warm in elegant style
- 2 way zipper for a secure, reliable fastening and with a storm flap for a neat appearance
- Comfortable inner cuffs and adjustable cuff straps for a snug, warm fit
- 2 front pockets with button down flaps to store essentials
Available in Terracotta, Camel or Navy and available in Sizes XS – 2XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.