Baleno Dolomit Jacket is a high quality, functional rain jacket made from 100% Nylide material that is both waterproof and windproof as well as being exceptionally lightweight. With a light mesh lining, the Dolomit has numerous features to make it a favourite rain coat this season with a foldaway hood in the collar, adjustable cuffs with Velcro closure, back ventilation to regulate temperature and numerous pockets to store essentials.
The Dolomit provides exceptional wet weather protection with high tech materials but at an affordable price.
Please note that the sizing in the Baleno range seems to come up smaller. It is suggested that you order one size up from your normal size.
Available in Khaki and Black and in sizes XS – 4XL.
- Made from Nylide – 100% Polyester woven fabric with a PVC coating that is waterproof tested by Baleno up to 10,000mm water column. This is the amount of water in mm that can be suspended above the fabric before water will seep through. This material provides performance worthy of a high tech product but at an extremely affordable price
- Windproof – the Nylide fabric is woven tightly and with the PVC membrane, the gaps between threads are too small for air to pass through at a certain speed so keeping you protected and warm
- Taped seams – the seams are taped by liquid sealant to make the material further waterproof
- Light mesh lining is bulkless and comfortable over under clothes and there is a back ventilation for regulating temperature
- Foldaway hood within the collar is handy for those sudden downpours
- 1 x inside pocket to keep small essentials dry
- 2 x patch pockets with bellow design
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro closure to prevent water ingress
- Elasticated drawstring at the hem to ward out wind and water and maintain the optimum fit around your hips
- Back length 80cm
- Team with the Baleno Oslo rainwear over trousers for a complete weatherproof set
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.