Baleno Dynamic Jacket is a practical and stylish, year-round protective lightweight jacket for men that is designed to keep you warm, dry and protected from wet and windy weather. Wipe clean fabric makes it the ideal choice for working around horses and dogs and has been specifically designed to fit over the saddle so no bunching or rubbing occurs when riding due to a two-way zipper and vents at the back of the coat give a great range of movement.
Made from a comfortable, supple, high tear resistance Siopor® fabric, this jacket is part of the interchangeable lining system, so the Dynamic will take Baleno zip-in fleeces and waistcoats to give you an exceptionally warm coat for chilly starts and the colder months.
Please note that the sizing in the Baleno range seems to come up smaller. It is suggested that you order one size up from your normal size.
Available in Black and available in Sizes S – 3XL
- Made from lightweight Siopor® Comfort 100% Polyamide fabric
- Extreme breathability and waterproof protection
- Moisture absorbing coating on the inside to ensure the wearer remains warm and comfortable, ideal for work in all conditions and riding
- Lining has a water resistant finish that will keep water out
- 100% Polyurethane coating for great flexibility within the fabric, one which will transport moisture away from the body, is abrasion resistant and repels dirt and hair making it the ideal choice of wear around dogs and horses
- Waterproof rating: 8,000mm – See our waterproof and breathability guides here
- Breathability rating: 2,000 g/m²
- Windproof fabric as a result of tightly woven membranes to prevent wind passing through small gaps between the threads, will keep you warmer and highly protected
- Taped seams for increased waterproof protection
- Interchangeable Lining System (I.L.S) means a separate fleece liner from the Baleno range can be zipped into the Dynamic to create a warm, winter coat
- Two-way zip for a secure, reliable fastening and will protect the saddle pommel as no bunching or zip rub against the leather
- Comfortable inner storm cuffs will prevent rain running down your arms while riding
- Two front pockets to store essentials and features a detachable ‘treat’ pocket
- Handy detachable, foldaway adjustable hood to keep out the rain
- Two back riding vents allow great freedom of movement and comfort around the hips and waist while in the saddle or walking
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.