Baleno Helsinki Coat is a practical, stylish, full length rain coat made from wind and waterproof Flexothane fabric, ideal for fishing and hunting in wet weather. Highly tear resistant, hard wearing fabric will repel oil and dirt and is easily machine washable.
Silent, comfortable and breathable fabric with no lining, this wet weather raincoat is cut to reach your wellingtons to prevent water ingress from the bottom, has an effective storm flap and detachable hood to ward out water so you can stay outside in the rain for longer and remain dry and protected. Equipped with handy front pockets with press studs for a secure storage, taped seams and adjustable cuffs, the Helsinki will ensure you stay warm and dry however wet.
Please note that the sizing in the Baleno range seems to come up smaller. It is suggested that you order one size up from your normal size.
- Made from Flexothane fabric – a Polyurethane coating 180 g/m on a knitted fabric that is 100% waterproof. Water resistance is measured up to a 10,000mm water column that can be suspended above the fabric before the water will seep in. Flexothane is extremely lightweight, supple, strong and noiseless, essential when stalking your prey
- Windproof – the Flexothane does not allow wind to pass through the membrane as the gaps between the threads are too small for air to pass through at a certain speed
- 150% Stretchable fabric, ideal for when active and you need a free range of movement across the arms and body
- Full length cut to the top of your wellingtons to protect the whole body
- Breathable fabric – the Flexothane and inner lining allows body heat and perspiration to escape keeping you cool and your temperature regulated
- High frequency welded seams – this method makes materials extra waterproof with no chance of water ingress
- Unlined rain coat with mesh for great breathability, no bulk and makes the coat extremely lightweight
- High frequency welded seams prevents any water ingress
- Adjustable cuffs by press studs prevents water infiltration keeping you drier and warmer
- Detachable hood by press studs, handy option when the weather turns wetter
- Full length zip closure with storm flap fastened by press studs will keep out the wind and rain
- Machine washable at 40 degrees for quick, easy cleaning. The PU material is also smooth, repelling and easy to wipe clean should oil or dirt come into contact with the coat
- Back length of 132cm/L
Available in Khaki and Black and in sizes S – 4XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Next Day. We will send you a dispatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- We make every effort to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Once dispatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. This can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a dispatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.