Baleno Livingstone Drovers Coat is a fabulously protective long waterproof and breathable long outdoor riding coat, an exciting new addition to the men’s range of country wear from Baleno. This long, waterproof Drovers style riding coat for men is fashioned in contemporary style with careful detailing such as the faux suede trim, long rear kick pleat to allow for movement, pommel flap for riding and a handy detachable extra large hood suitable for wearing over a riding hat.
The Livingstone Jacket’s handy pommel flap to the front of the coat will help keep you dry when in the saddle.
The Livingstone long styled waterproof men’s coat is both beautifully styled and fully functional to keep out wet weather. For colder temperatures, the Interchangeable Lining System within allows you to create your own micro climate by zipping a fleece (Henry or Harvey) into the coat for the ultimate winter protective garment for men.
- This Drovers styled coat is made from Dobby fabric, a soft, silent, heavy duty fabric consisting of 85% Polyester and 15% Nylon that is fully waterproof and windproof
- Lining has a W/R (water resistant) finish that will keep water out, and is laminated with a TPU membrane-Thermoplastic Polyurethane has great flexibility within the fabric, is abrasion resistant and has excellent cleanability
- Waterproof – the fabric resists any water droplets from passing through the material, the water resistance is rigorously tested by Baleno by way of a hydrostatic pressure method. The length of the coat will keep water away from your legs
- Breathability within the fabric is measured by the rate at which the water vapour passes through and allows body heat and perspiration to pass through and away from the skin, ideal for high activity when you need to keep your cool
- Windproof fabric as a result of tightly woven membranes to prevent wind passing through small gaps between the threads, will keep you warmer and highly protected
- Taped seams method where a waterproof tape or liquid sealant is applied along the seams, prevents water ingress and enhances tits waterproof performance
- Long Drover’s style is the main influence in this long waterproof coat protecting the whole body
- Two side pockets and inside pocket to store small essentials
- Features smart faux suede trim to cuff, full length zip tabs at sleeve and around the collar to enhance the sophistication and style of the coat
- Long rear kick pleat ensures you have plenty of room to walk and move freely within the coat
- Pommel flap so you can wear the Livingstone while riding
- Detachable hood, convenient and necessary when the rain comes down and is designed extra large to be worn over a riding helmut
- ILS (Interchangeable Lining System) – zip the fleece Harvey gilet or Henry jacket into the coat to create a toasty warm inner on the coldest of days and remove when warmed up
Available in Camel or Earth Brown and in sizes S – XXXL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £54.95View Product