Baleno Ouragan Poncho is a super protective, lightweight, waterproof rain cape that will ensure thorough protection from constant drizzle or heavy rain. Made from tough, waterproof Flexothane fabric that is both supple and extremely lightweight, the Ouragon will repel water and leave you totally dry and warm underneath no matter how wet the day is.
Breathable and windproof, the PU coating is easily cleaned and will repel dirt or oil and is also completely noiseless, essential when chasing your quarry. With high frequency welded seams for additional water proof quality, press stud closure, ample room across the back and for the arms and a fixed hood with draw cords to tighten to desired level, the Ouragon is a fantastic solution to the wettest elements whilst out hunting and shooting.
- Made from Flexothane fabric – a Polyurethane coating 180 g/m on a knitted fabric that is 100% waterproof. Water resistance is measured up to a 10,000mm water column that can be suspended above the fabric before the water will seep in. Flexothane is extremely lightweight, supple, strong and noiseless, essential when stalking your prey
- Windproof – the Flexothane does not allow wind to pass through the membrane as the gaps between the threads are too small for air to pass through at a certain speed
- 150% Stretchable fabric, ideal for when active and you need a free range of movement across the arms and body within the cape. The cape is cut accordingly to give maximum room for space across these areas
- Full length cape measuring a back length of 132cm/L to protect the whole body
- Breathable fabric – the Flexothane and inner lining allows body heat and perspiration to escape keeping you cool and your temperature regulated
- High frequency welded seams – this method makes the material extra waterproof with no chance of water ingress
- Unlined rain cape with mesh for great breathability, no bulk and makes the poncho extremely lightweight
- High frequency welded seams prevents any water ingress whilst out hunting
- Full length press stud closure to keep out any rain
- Fixed hood with a sturdy drawcords to pull tight against wet weather
- Back length 110cm for the Large
Available in Khaki and in sizes S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.