Baleno Snowfield Coat is a warm, longer styled winter jacket for women with a cosy lining & made from a noiseless, soft 2 tone fabric. Features such as a detachable hood and waterproof drop seat to aid you while out shooting, the elegant cut Snowfield coat is perfect cold weather protection.
In keeping with its name, the Snowfield women’s outdoor coat has been designed to wear in cold wintry weather while outdoors to ensure you stay really warm and dry
- Made from a Noiseless, 2 tone fabric, 52% Polyester and 48% Polyamide – soft to touch, warm and fully weather protective
- Longer styled jacket with a cosy, warm lining
- Waterproof – Waterproof laminated fabric resists water droplets from passing through to keep you totally dry, Windproof – fabric is woven extremely tightly to resist wind from passing through, the threads are too small for air to pass through at a certain speed so you will stay warmer in chilly windy weather, Breathable – the fabric allows body heat and perspiration to pass through, measured at a rate at which vapour will pass through over 24 hours
- Taped seams – materials are made further waterproof by placing waterproof tape or a liquid sealant along the seams to prevent water ingress and keep you drier and warmer
- Handy detachable hood
- Plenty of pockets designed to store all your small essentials, cartridges and valuables
- Waterproof drop down seat is a convenient addition to the coat and will help to keep you dry when seated on wet moorland or bench or fence
- Longer styled coat to mid thigh to keep all extremities warmer and more protected in cold, winter weather
Available in Khaki/Chocolate and in sizes XS – XXXL
This price is only valid during our Black Friday Sale Period & whilst our own stock lasts
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.