Mountain Horse Laurel Event Jacket – Put to the test
The Mountain Horse Laurel Event Jacket is an exceptionally stylish and good looking eventing equestrian jacket which is conveniently available in both adult and junior sizing. With a one-day-event just around the corner for my daughter, I knew she would look the part in this smart show jacket.
My daughter used the Mountain Horse Laurel Event Jacket for a competition with her horse Dotty.
- Comfortable, flexible and lightweight which meant easy to wear over a period of time.
- Naturally breathable and hydrophobic fabric – ideal as her competition was in April!
- Stylish with eye catching details including the sparkly silver main zipper, rhinestone button closures and at the cuffs, zippered horseshoe puller on a pocket and faux leather detail at the collar.
- Vented back which gave a comfortable fit.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Only negative is that it is so smart, perhaps more suited to BE or high level competing rather than pony club shows or local events.
High performance, quality feel jacket that gives the impression that this is a jacket that will stand the test both in practical terms and stylistically. A great joy to wear and one that contrasted beautifully with a spotless grey pony.