Keeping warm and dry is essential offshore – but testing conditions and kit that can’t stand up to the test can make this tricky. Musto and Henri Lloyd’s new offshore collections are packed with technical features to ensure you are well protected for whatever the weather throws at you.
Musto’s HPX Collection
Musto’s HPX range has been designed for and tested in the most extreme ocean conditions. Put through its paces by elite sailors from the Volvo Ocean Race, the Musto HPX collection will keep you protected in the most testing conditions while being fully breathable to keep you comfortable during active use.
New for 2016
Musto HPX Gore-Tex Ocean Jacket - £614.95
- Three layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric is the ideal waterproof, windproof and breathable fabric for offshore sailing
- Roll-away flurescent hood
- Outer adjustable cuff which provides similar protection to a drysuit
Musto HPX Gore-Tex Ocean Trousers - £454.95
- Made from three layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric which is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Adjustable, elasticated shoulder straps for a comfortable fit
- Cordura hardwearing patches
Henri Lloyd’s Freedom range
The ‘Freedom’ range from Henri Lloyd does exactly as the name suggests; this new technical collection gives you the freedom to sail in even the toughest conditions – safe in the knowledge that you’re well protected.
The innovative Optivision hood is one of a kind and provides the wearer with full facial protection, without impeding peripheral vision.
Henri Lloyd Freedom Jacket - £224.95
- Fully waterproof, windproof and breathable due to unique TP2 fabric and Bi-component Coating Technology
- Optivision Hood
- Self-charging reflectors
Henri Lloyd Freedom Hi-Fit Salopette - £169.95
- Fully waterproof, windproof and breathable as a result of TP2 fabric and Bi-component Coating Technology
- Adjustable shoulder staps
- Chest handwarmer pockets
Need some assistance choosing your sailing kit?
We’ve got lots of tips and advice within our sailing blog. However, if you need our help to choose the best kit to suit your needs and budget then please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01620 671480