ArdMoor’s winter photography competition
With more bad weather on the way, we thought we’d help you make the most of winter! In spite of being cold and dark, winter offers the opportunity for some incredible photography. From snow-covered hills to icy rivers and winter wildlife – we want to see your winter themed shots.
The successful entry will not only be crowned the winner of ArdMoor’s winter photography competition but will also receive a Ridgeline Elite Smock in colour Teak. This jacket has a number of technical features which promise to keep you warm, dry and protected in all weathers – perfect for the outdoor photographer.
Entries are open to absolutely everyone – so whether you’re snap happy with your phone’s camera or are a professional photographer, everyone is eligible to enter. The competition will be judged by our own outdoor and wildlife photography expert, Graeme.
- Each entrant can submit a total of five photos for consideration. However, only one image per entrant will be submitted to the shortlist.
- By submitting your photo, you are agreeing that your image can be posted on ArdMoor’s website as well as our social media channels.
- The closing date for entries is 05.02.2016 – any entries received after this date will not be considered.
- A shortlist will be posted to social media shortly after this date and those shortlisted will be notified that their image(s) are being put forward to our final judge, Graeme.
- The winner will be chosen by Graeme and will be announced by 12.02.2016
How to Enter
- Send your image to email@example.com and provide us with your name and the location that the photo was taken.
- If successful, we will notify you via email and social media and you will be asked to provide your address you would like your prize to be sent to as well as the size that you require.