With autumn now upon us, this season lends itself to spectacular photography. We have decided to celebrate the arrival of autumn by running an autumn photography competition – with the winner receiving a pair of Laksen Sporting handmade gloves of their choice.
The winning entry will receive a pair of handmade Laksen Sporting gloves. Laksen Sporting’s range of gloves have been handmade for an excellent fit and finish and have been lined with technical materials. Their range of gloves are made using the best quality natural leather and no chemicals are used during the process. The collection has something for everyone with gloves suited to shooting, fishing or dog walking as well as smart leather gloves for everyday wear.
We welcome entries from everyone, whether they are taken on your phone or a professional camera. Our expert photographer, Graeme Creamer will judge the final selection of entries and the winner will be announced 26.10.2016 – full details can be found below.
- Each entrant can submit a maximum of five photographs for consideration. Of these five, only one per photo will be submitted into our shortlist.
- By submitting a photograph to this competition, each entrant agrees that their photographs can be posted on our website and social media channels.
- The closing date for entries is 19/10/2016 – any entries sent after this date will not be eligible.
- A shortlist will be posted to social media shortly after and will also be sent to our final judge, Graeme.
- The winner will be announced via social media and email on or before 26/10/2016. The winner will then be contacted in order to choose the style and size of Laksen Sporting gloves they would like.
- Please send your image(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your full name as well as the location of the photograph/brief description of the image.
- Our shortlisted applicants will be notified by email and the winner will also be contact via email in order to choose their Laksen Sporting gloves and provide a postal address,