Blundstone 1440 Boots boasts a breathable pair of leather made Blundstone boots for men, lined with the highest quality leather for your complete comfort. Designed in a classic new colour Redwood, a deep, nutty red brown that is both eye catching and practical, the 1440 boot has a highly effective thermo-urethane out sole that is both resistant to microbial attack and hydrolysis making it perfect for use as a general work and everyday outdoor boot. With an exceptionally comfortable mid sole, a sophisticated PORON mix in the heel strike area to dissipate heel shock and a comfortable EVA removable foot bed, the 1440 men’s boot prevents fatigue, pain and stress to the foot and calf to keep you on your feet throughout your day. A dependable, reliable and attractive boot perfect for all year round whether in town, outdoors tackling various terrain or in a work situation where both water and chemicals are present.
Blundstone 1440 Boots is a superb pair of comfortable, leather men’s Chelsea styled boots with additional leather lining perfectly suited to work outdoors, walking in town or warehouse environment where you require both full comfort and reliable protection.
Available in Redwood and in sizes UK 3 – 13. Please note that Blundstone’s half sizes between UK4.5 and UK10.5 include extra length and width. To find your perfect fit, please view our Blundstone size guide.
- Made from superior quality leather outside and in. Lined with leather, the 1440 boots are exceptionally breathable and comfortable to wear while the leather upper in an attractive Redwood shade has a burnished, worn-in effect
- Thermo-urethane outsole – resistant to both a microbial attack and hydrolysis, the urethane rubber has superior abrasion properties, cut and tear resistance and a higher load bearing capacity with super tolerance to oil, oxygen and grease. Ideal for working where chemical substances and hot water might be present, the tough thermo urethane plastic will not degrade in hot water or steam resisting the chemical reaction of hydrolysis and performs very well in hot water, steam and corrosive environments
- Polyurethane midsole for exceptional comfort. PORON® XRD™ has been added to the heel strike area to cope and deal with heel strike shock. PORON soles are 90% shock absorbing, soft and flexible to touch as well as fantastically contouring and are highly breathable to provide additional comfort
- Super comfortable EVA removable footbed with a PORON® XRD™ placed in the heel pad to prevent heel shock and vibration
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment so you can achieve the perfect fit
- Traditional and handy pull tabs front and back for easy donning and removal with the distinctive Blundstone logo
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.