Blundstone 1471 Boots are a smart and practical pair of everyday boots from Blundstone. These Chelsea boots are constructed from premium Rustic Brown leather with brogue styling for an eye-catching finish. These nubuck leather boots are blessed with glove-soft leather lining for exceptional comfort and breathability.
The 1471 brogue boot has a tough, reliable and corrosive-resistant polyurethane semi-wedge sole with 5mm tread for great grip, traction and safe footing on all types of surface. With a full-length Cambrelle cushioned footbed for your comfort throughout the day, the 1471 boot is ideal for both men and women, and will keep you on your feet for longer.
Blundstone 1471 Boot is a rustic looking, smart brogue-styled Chelsea boot with a fabulously protective sole and supremely comfortable insole and lining.
Available in Rustic Brown leather in sizes UK 3-13. Please note that Blundstone’s half sizes between UK4.5 and UK10.5 include extra length and width. To find your perfect fit, please view our Blundstone size guide
- Made from a genuine, high-quality leather and boasts a glove-soft leather lining for fantastic comfort and breathability
- 5mm tread direct-injected dual-density polyurethane (PU) semi-wedge sole – Thermo-urethane rubber is resistant to both a microbial attack and hydrolysis as well as superior abrasion properties, cut and tear resistance and a higher load bearing capacity with super tolerance to oil, oxygen and grease. Ideal for working where chemical substances and hot water might be present, the tough thermo-urethane material will not degrade in hot water or steam resisting the chemical reaction of hydrolysis therefore performs very well in hot water, steam and corrosive environments
- Traditional elastic sides in Chelsea boot style
- Brogue-style detailing on the front of the boot lends a smart elegance to this style, ideal for both town and country wear
- Full-length Cambrelle cushioned midsole for exceptional comfort
- Patented SPS system (shock-protection)
To see how to look after your Blundstone Boots and to get the most out of them, please view our Blundstone Boots Care Guide
*Due to the popularity of this product delivery can take 5-7 working days
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.