Blundstone 910 boots are very robust rugged men’s or women’s work safety boot made from high quality water resistant leather. These classic work boots have a new design with elasticated sides and a steel toe and moulded TPU toe guard for protection wherever you are working.
A rubber outsole designed to increase the cut and slip resistance on slippy surfaces while Polyurethane midsoles provides support and shock absorbing properties to prevent your feet from aching. They also feature a removable luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD for the ultimate shock absorption. The antibacterial, breathable footbed is both removable and washable for convenience. XRD is inserted into both heel and forefoot of the sole design. Other benefits include resistance from electrical hazard, penetration and anti static. CES3 Certification.
Available in black in sizes UK 5-13. Please note that Blundstone’s half sizes between UK4.5 and UK10.5 include extra length and width. To find your perfect fit, please view our Blundstone size guide.
- Made from naturally tough high quality leather for optimum breathable comfort and protection
- Steel toe cap and moulded TPU toe guard for the complete protection when working in a a potentially hazardous situation
- Rubber outsole heat resisitant to 140 degrees F
- Polyurethane PU midsole and thermo-urethane TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolisis and microbial attack
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Contrast white stitching design
- Pull on / off tabs to ease removal
- Optimum protection against impact and penetration
- Revolutionary XRD for superior shock absorption
- Features include electrical hazard penetration and anti static resistence
- Organic Oil and fat resistant
- Oil & Acid resistant
- Wipe boots clean and protect with leather care
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.