Chevalier Women's Endeavor Chevalite Anorak1 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Chevalier Women’s Endeavor Chevalite Anorak is a ground breaking women’s hunting anorak with a distinctive diagonal zip so that you don’t have to pull it on and off over your head. This contemporary shooting smock with high collar and hood is packed full of features to ensure that you are warm protected and free moving all day allowing you to enjoy your sporting experience in style. This streamline smock has a peaked hood, water repellent zips and is fully adjustable to keep the warmth in and the cold out at all times.
There is a large front pocket ideal for easy access to your binoculars and maps. This women’s anorak is designed with the best possible materials to compliment the sport the surroundings and the weather allowing your to stay out longer and have the best possible day. Matching trousers are available to complete this shooting suit.
- Outer shell made in 100% Polyester for a noiseless robust material that stands unto the wear and tear involved when stalking in harsh conditions
- The silent Chevalite membrane is a Polyurethane laminate for complete wind water and breathable membrane that allows perspiration to escape and prevents any water getting in
- The lining is 100% Polyester, partly mesh for a comfortable breathable lining
- Substantial Hood with brim, adjustable neck and front for good protection
- Kangaroo pocket with zip
- Hand warmer pocket with entry both left and right
- Chest pocket with water repellent zip
- Hand warmer pocket with water repellent zips
- Radio pocket with water repellent zip
- Pocket on sleeve with water repellent zip
- Game bag with water repellent zip
- Front Two way water repellent oblique zip for ease of taking on and off
- Side water repellent comfort zipper, for added ventilation
- Velcro cuff to hold in the warmth
- Longer cut for added projection form the rain
- Matching trousers are available to complete this shooting suit
Available in sizes EU36 – 44/UK 8 – 18
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.