Deerhunter Cumberland PRO Jacket is a well designed sturdy waterproof shooting jacket designed with all the features needed for a high performance every time. The Cumberland range is a modern set of shooting clothes for the active hunter who is constantly on the move but wants to be safely seen by his fellow shooters but not his prey. The Cumberland jacket is a technical lightweight shooting coat with built in stretch throughout designed to be wind waterproof and breathable with Thinsulate for great heat insulation without adding unnecessary bulk.
Deerhunter Cumberland PRO Jacket is fully wind waterproof & highly breathable men’s camouflaged shooting suit is designed for high performance comfort & style. This jacket is a very warm robust shooting jacket designed for the professional active hunter who needs maximum protection to allow him to concentrate on the task in front of him.
- Made from 100% Brushed Polyester for a robust noiseless material that feels soft to touch
- Deer-Tex Performance Shell for a 100% Wind waterproof and breathable membrane
- 5 Year warranty on the Deer-Tex membrane
- YKK Centre zip for high quality
- Oblique radio pocket with elastic string for antenna
- 2 handwarmer pockets w. zippers
- 2 Front pockets with integrated cartridge pockets and rounded wide opening for easy access
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement with the gun
- Game pocket with long zip opening on the right side
- All pocket zippers are waterproof
- Shoulder protection – anti slip
- Adjustable waist w. drawstring for a close fit
- Adjustable cuffs & hem to keep the warmth in
- Silicon snap button
- Mesh lining to wick the moisture away from your skin keeping you dry
- Functional pockets inside
- The GH Blaze camouflage allows you to be seen by fellow shooters but not animals who have monochrome vision
- Deer-x Dura reinforcement for a stretchable tough reinforcement
- 3 M Thinsulate insulation which holds its shape and warmth even when wet
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.