Deerhunter RAM Winter Jacket is the pinnacle of waterproof protection with insulated protection for a high performance when active hunting in winter. The RAM men’s hunting jacket designed to withstand the most extreme conditions with all the features and functionality required for a successful outing. This men’s winter shooting jacket incorporates the Deer-Tex performance membrane which is 100% wain and waterproof and comes with a 5 year warranty for peace of mind. The jacket has been reinforced across all the hard wearing areas for the best protection.There are large front cartridge pockets, hand warmer pockets and of course oblique radio pockets with elastic string for antenna
The RAM winter men’s shooting jacket has been designed by people who are passionate about hunting and being able to stay outside in harsh cold weather for long periods of time so all the essential functionality has been added. There is an adjustable hood that site being the stand up collar for neck and face protection
Available in colour Elmwood in EU sizes 48 – 64
- Made from 100% Polyester Brushed Tricot stretchable laminated
- Contrast 100% polyester Brushed Tricot stretchable laminated
- Water repellent treatment to repel water and dirt making stain more easy to remove keeping the trousers lightweight
- Deer-Tex Performance shell is laminated to the rear side of the outer fabric and taped in all the seams, making it 100% waterproof, a high quality membrane which is noiseless and lightweight for total protection
- YKK zipped pockets for robust use
- Insulation – Deer-Tex Temp 120g/m²+80g/m² which is an efficient three layer padding made from fibres that have melted together under a low heat. This unique structure produces extraordinary softness. Deer-Tex Temp collects body heat while the surface material ensures that the heat is trapped in the layers and insulates well with out unnecessary bulk and weight.
- Taped seams for 100% Waterproof protection
- Articulated knees and stretchable fabric for complete freedom of movement during intense activity in harsh conditions.
- 5 Year Warranty of the membrane
- Reinforced material for a hard wearing performance
- Matching Jackets and accessories for total protection
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.