Dublin Eskimo Boots II are a super smart pair of women’s waterproof leather full grain boots with classic country styling and elegant fleece lining for added warmth which is still breathable. To be able to keep you comfortable in any weather conditions, these boots have the Dublin waterproof membrane to block snow, rain and mud, whilst still allowing perspiration to pass out of the boot to keep your feet dry. This is helped by a moisture reducing nylon lining for extra durability and help to regulate your temperature.
The Rider Comfort System developed by Dublin offers ultimate comfort, with a moisture reducing lining, exceptional cushioning and heel and arch support to prevent foot fatigue and keep the spring in your step. For stabilising support over difficult or slippy terrain they have a block heel, tread pattern and durable rubber outer-sole which has tough technology to be durable and offer great grip.
For a personal fit, the Eskimo Boots come in a choice of calf widths for your most comfortable and flattering fit, and lacing at the top of the boot which is adjustable for a close fit at the knee.
Available in Dark Brown in Regular or Wide in sizes 3-9.
- Dublin waterproof membrane is waterproof and breathable to prevent water entering the boot and allowing perspiration to escape
- Leather full grain boots for country boot style
- Cosy and breathable fleece lining for added warmth
- Adjustable lace at the knee for a close and flattering fit
- Breathable nylon lining which is insulating to help regulate your temperature
- Rider Comfort System features a moisture reducing lining, cushioning to prevent foot fatigue and heel and arch support for your most comfortable pair of boots to wear all day
- Choice of calf widths with Regular or Wide
- Rubber outer-sole with tough grip tread pattern and a block heel for balance over difficult terrain
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.