Dublin Evolution Side Zip Half Chaps offer added grip against the saddle to improve your riding position, crafted from leather for a stylish chap which will blend effortlessly into your short riding boot for an impressive competition look. The European leather with a full grain texture which is butter soft with a subtle sheen which is easily cared for.
An excellent choice for those new to riding, or younger rider’s who may not want the initial investment of a pair of long leather boots, these chaps and paddock boots make an excellent value alternative as they are able to be worn daily when riding to help with grip against the saddle. Perfect for casual or competition riding across a variety of disciplines and available in a choice of regular or tall leg lengths for own personal fit. Elasticized leather paneling at the back of the calf for a luxury finish which gives your closest and most comfortable fit for wearing all day, with a YKK side zip for a durable zip closure, with branded Dublin poppers to protect the top and bottom zip closures from becoming caught or damaged.
Available in Black or Brown, Regular or Tall fit in sizes XS-XL.
Dublin Evolution Side Zip Half Chaps make an excellent choice for pairing with jodhpur or paddock boots, for the look of tall riding boot with the versatility of mix and match options for riding at home and competitions.
- Full grain European leather
- Black or Brown to match your riding boots and tack
- Part of the Evolution collection by Dublin, with paddock boots and a chaps
- Able to be worn daily when riding to help with grip against the saddle, or equally suited to your competition wardrobe for a variety of disciplines
- Available in a choice of regular or tall leg lengths
- YKK side zip for easy donning and removing and a close fit
- Dublin popper tabs to protect the top and bottom zip closures
- Leather paneling with elastic for your closest fit
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.