Dublin Evolution Rear Zip Half Chaps have elasticized leather paneling at the calf for a close contact fit which is super comfortable to wear. Crafted from soft full grain European leather for a comfortable pair of chaps which only improve with wearing, they are also easily cared for to remain polished and supple. An excellent choice for those new to riding, or younger rider’s who may not want the initial investment of a pair of long leather boots, these chaps make an excellent value alternative. They have a brogue detail at the ankle and along the Spanish inspired curve at the top of the gusset for added personality.
Available in a choice of regular or tall leg lengths to allow you to find your own personal fit. A YKK rear zip is super durable and makes these chaps easy to don and remove. Branded Dublin poppers at the top of the zip protect the closure from becoming caught or damaged on other tack or around the yard. There is also elasticized leather paneling at the back of the calf for a luxury finish which gives your closest and most comfortable fit for wearing all day.
Available in Black or Brown in Regular or Tall, Sizes XS-XL.
Dublin Evolution Rear Zip Half Chaps look great when paired with the Dublin Paddock Boots for a smart riding look which can be worn for daily exercise, competitions and riding lessons to offer extra grip against the saddle.
- Soft full grain European leather
- Part of the Evolution line with riding boots and chaps
- Brogue detail at the ankle and top of the gusset for added flair
- Choice of lengths for a personal fit
- YKK rear zip
- Branded Dublin poppers at the top of the zip to protect the zip closure from becoming caught or damaged on other tack or around the yard
- Elasticized leather paneling at the back of the calf for a close fit
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.