Dublin Evolution Zip Front Paddock Boots - Pair View5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Evolution Zip Front Paddock Boots - Black - Rear View5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Evolution Zip Front Paddock Boots - Black - Brogue Toe Detail5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Evolution Zip Front Paddock Boots - Black - Arena View5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Evolution Zip Front Paddock Boots - Brown5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Evolution Zip Front Paddock Boots are designed for both men and women, with a European full grain leather upper, single YKK zip for ease of use and memory foam within the foot-bed to protect and cushion your feet. Perfect for wearing when riding at home or competitions and performing yard duties.
These boots have a subtle brogue details at the toes for added personality. These boots also feature integrated spur tabs to keep a set of spurs in place if needed and subtle Dublin branded leather pull tab for easy donning A leather lining has been chosen to mold to your foot for your most comfortable fit whilst also being incredibly durable.
The Rider Comfort System Memory features a memory foam padded foot-bed to mold to the shape of your foot for comfort when walking and riding, as well as a supportive and sturdy rubber outer sole for freedom of movement when walking to reduce strain. The added molding forms a side wall within each boot to prevent strain, encouraging stability and balance.
Available in Black or Brown in sizes 4 – 8.
Dublin Evolution Zip Front Paddock Boots are not only smart enough for competition riding, they are also designed with your comfort and protection in mind, with special molding to cushion and support your ankles, heels and arches.
- European leather chosen for quality with a full grain texture
- Available in Black or Brown to match your tack for a sleek and cohesive competition look
- Brogue detailing at the toes for understated elegance
- Integrated spur tabs
- Branded leather pull tab
- Leather lining to be warm and comfortable, with a lining which molds to your foot shape for your most comfortable pair of riding boots
- Rider Comfort System Memory features a memory foam padded foot-bed to mold to the shape of your foot for comfort when walking and riding
- Outer sole of rubber for a supportive and sturdy sole which is designed to allow for freedom of movement when walking to reduce strain
- Each boot has a molded side wall for the ankles to prevent stress, encouraging stability and balance
- Perfectly paired with the Dublin Evolution Chaps for added grip against the saddle
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.