Dublin Fusion Half Chaps offer excellent value for a pair of chaps which are perfect for casual and competition riding. Able to be worn over paddock and jodhpur boots for a stylish look which offers added grip to improve your riding position.
These Chaps have a stretch calf for a comfortable and close fit. These grain leather and synthetic blend chaps offer the elegant appearance of leather, whilst also being incredibly durable and easy to care for. The YKK rear zip which is reliable and hard-wearing, making these chaps easy and quick to don and remove, with a subtle branded press stud at the top of the gusset to protect the zip against rubbing or catching.
Stretch boot strap and front panel for securing the chaps against your riding boots and ankle in matte black which can be brushed clean when needed top keep your chaps looking their best.
Available in Black or Brown in Sizes XS-XL.
Dublin Fusion Half Chaps are perfect for wearing with a pair of short riding boots for a stylish competition look and added grip against the saddle.
- Leather and synthetic blend chaps for excellent value, with the appearance of full leather
- A stretch fit calf has elasticated paneling for a flattering tight fit which is still comfortable
- Rear YKK zip for a durable and reliable zip which is quick and easy to don and remove
- Dublin branded button to protect the zip from marking the saddle or catching
- Easily cared for with a damp cloth
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.