Dublin Galtymore Tall Dress Boots have a sleek competition look with a full grain European leather outer layer, leather lining and elastic paneling for your closest and most comfortable fit. Designed with a stylish Spanish cut high line at the top of the boot, for a flattering curve and the option of spurs thanks to integrated spur tabs.
They also feature a Dublin Rider Comfort System Ultra foot-bed and sole for shock absorption, perspiration control, a shock absorbing block heel which sits against the stirrup with ease. Within the foot-bed there is also a steel shank, stability control shank and slip resistant tread to offer excellent grip over slippy, muddy and uneven ground between classes or walking a course.
As well as a full rubber outer-sole for durability these boots also have the added advantage of three forefoot flex bars on each sole to prevent foot fatigue. An RCS Ultra foot-bed has a moisture control lining to keep your feet dry, odor-free cupped heel and arch support to keep your feet fresh and comfortable.
Available in Black in Regular/Regular, Regular/Short, Wide/Regular and Wide/Short boot heights and widths in sizes 4 – 8.
Dublin Galtymore Tall Dress Boots have a modern, understated elegance, with a host of features to offer a slimline competition boot which will look great and also keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Black European leather upper for a high quality boot with a full grain texture which is durable and less likely to show marks
- Lining in full grain leather will keep your legs supported and comfortable, for a close grip against the saddle
- Elastic paneling along the back of the calf allows the boot to be super fitted without applying pressure for comfort whilst still being super flattering
- RCS (Rider Comfort System) Ultra sole designed by Dublin to offer breathable boots which offer excellent grip and support for your feet
- Shock absorbing block heel which sits against the stirrup with ease and also comfortable for walking between classes or over a course
- Steel shank, stability control shank and slip resistant tread to offer excellent grip over slippy, muddy and uneven ground
- Rubber outer-sole for durability
- Three forefoot flex bars on each sole to allow for freedom of movement
- Moisture control lining to prevent perspiration building within the boot
- Odor-free cupped heel and arch support to keep your feet fresh and comfortable
- Cushioning pod in the heel and layer in the foot-bed to provide a springy and comfortable sole for your feet
- Slip resistant tread for difficult terrain
- Stylish spanish cut high line at the top of the boot, for a flattering curve
- Spur tabs for the option of wearing a pair of spurs and keep them securely in place
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.