Dublin Galtymore Tall Field Boots - Black - Pair - Front View5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Galtymore Tall Field Boots - Black - Spur Bar and Popper Button Detail5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Galtymore Tall Field Boots - Black - Popper Button Detail5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Galtymore Tall Field Boots - Black - Top Popper Button Detail5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Galtymore Tall Field Boots - Black - Pair5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Dublin Galtymore Tall Field Boots are an attractive pair of European leather riding boots which are perfect for wearing for competitive and casual riding. They also have a full grain leather lining to be durable and ultra comfortable for your feet. These boots have a Rider Comfort System Ultra sole to offer breathable boots with a moisture controlling lining to avoid overheating, an enhanced cushion layer and added cushioning in the heel to provide support cushioning for walking and riding. This boots also offer an odor free layer which has been moulded to provide extra heel and arch support when walking and in the saddle, and a steel shank for added stability.
With triple forefoot flex bars to allow for freedom of movement when walking and a stability control shank which works with the steel shank to keep you evenly balanced, slip resistant tread and sturdy block heel. Designed with a spanish cut high line for a flattering curve and Dublin branded poppers to protect the zip. As well as a knotted pull tab to easily adjust the zip when in the saddle or on the ground and integrated spur tabs.
Available in Black or Brown in sizes 4 – 8 in Regular/Regular, Regular/Short, Wide/Regular and Wide/Short boot heights and widths, including half sizes.
- Black or brown European leather outer material which has a full grain texture for a smart and durable riding boot
- Elastic paneling along the back of the calf to allow for a sleek fit which is comfortable to wear all day in the saddle
- RCS (Rider Comfort System) Ultra sole designed by Dublin to offer breathable boots which offer excellent grip and support for your feet
- Moisture control lining to prevent perspiration build up
- An enhanced cushion layer and added cushioning in the heel to provide supportive cushioning for walking and riding comfort
- RCS Ultra also offer an odor free layer which has been moulded to provide extra heel and arch support when walking and in the saddle
- With a steel shank for added stability over difficult terrain
- RCS Ultra sole has a host of features for durability and grip
- Triple forefoot flex bars to allow for freedom of movement when walking and avoid a restrictive boot
- Stability control shank which works with the steel shank to keep you evenly balanced
- The RCS Ultra sole also has a slip resistant tread for difficult terrain and a sturdy block heel which absorbs shock, fits easily against the stirrup as well as offering support when walking
- Designed with a stylish Spanish cut high line at the top of the boot, for a flattering curve
- Dublin branded poppers at the bottom and top of the calf zip, protecting the zip from becoming caught or damaged
- Knotted pull tabs on the zip for easy adjusting
- Spur tabs to keep spurs in position
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £259.99 RRP £279.99View Product