Gateway Woodwalker 18" 4mm Wellington Boot1 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Gateway Woodwalker 18″ 4mm Wellington Boot are an inspiring pair of Wellington Boots designed with optimum functionality and comfort for use on a variety of terrains in the harshest of weather conditions when hunting, farming or walking the dog.
These robust Woodwalker boots are ideal for people who are passionate about life in the great outdoors and are looking for reliability and performance with an adjustable gusset to accommodate all sizes of calves. Designed using a high quality lightweight vulcanized rubber compound with a warm flexible Neoprene upper which is highly durable and comfortable with a hard wearing reputation.If you are looking for a fully waterproof boot that looks like a wellington yet feels like a running shoe then this Woodwalker Boot is a versatile boot for all your favourite activities.
Available in Green in UK 5 – 15
- Wellington upper is made from natural vulcanized rubber, a mix of pure natural rubber mixed with additives, then rolled and prepared to rubber pieces, die cut and then hand laid over the boot. Particularly strong, this rubber compound is used in farming and equestrian to resist abrasion from environment.
- Japan Rubber™, a multi-layer natural rubber is used to reinforce the foot for extra protection and waterproofness, this rubber is laminated together with a rubber net to ensure extra reinforcement and protection, proving 2.5 times stronger in a flex-test.
- Outsole All-terrain gripper 2.0 ensures comfort as a running shoe with 4 x 4 grip with added width for stability cemented sole
- A shock absorbing mid-sole inspired from a running shoe for protection and all day comfort
- Coil lining features a specially developed pattern to transport moisture away from your feet and legs during intense activity, combined with the Neoprene, G1 air spacer for greater air flow
- Rough outsole profile for good grip in soft ground
- Heel kicker function for ease of removing boots in wet muddy conditions
- Adjustable Gusset for wider calves
- Comfort rating -20 degrees
- G1 stage 3 Footbed for support, extra shock absorbing pads in the heel and the forefoot
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.