Gateway 1 Pheasant Game 18″ 5mm Side Zip Wellingtons is a high quality men’s rubber boot with a specially developed Mud-Field™ out sole crafted for demanding terrain. Shock absorbent foot bed & warm neoprene lining that will combat temperatures as low as -10 C, this is the perfect winter field sports boot.
Sleek fitting with a normal calf fit, the Pheasant Game men’s wellington has an adjustable gusset with a side zip for quick, easy donning and removal.
Available in Dark Olive in sizes UK 6 -14
*Due to the popularity of this product delivery can take 5-7 working days
- Made from a G1®75 vulcanised natural rubber compound- the best blend of rubber with optimal flexibility, ideal if you are walking a good deal. By adding lamination of different rubber layers you obtain the strongest rubber called Japan-rubber™ technology. Extra reinforced foot area by this tough Japan-rubber™
- Mud-Field™ out sole with Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ ensures unparalleled grip and hold even in extreme low temperatures, making sure you can hunt in demanding terrain with safety and reliability underfoot. Features a two way grip that ensures optimal control and grip in both mild and extreme winter conditions and will not lose grip at -25°C but can withstand temperatures down to -45°C without losing grip
- Features a G1®-stage3™ footbed – this footbed has a high shock absorption PU liner with a super supportive, deep design for endless comfort and relieves foot fatigue whatever your activity
- Lined with Coil Lining™ 5mm neoprene for insulated warmth and optimal moisture transport to ensure your feet stay dry both INSIDE and out
- YKK® side-zip at the adjustable gusset which allows for all calf sizes to be accommodated. The zip ensures easy on and off with the boot
- Glass fiber shank built into the construction of the boot that provides optimal stability on any ground surface
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.