Gill Spray Top features a fabulously protective men’s dinghy sailing top ideal for all types of watersports when you want to stay both warm and dry on the water. Updated and improved this version of the original sailing spray top is designed to keep you dry both inside and out.
Packed with design features to expel water and help you stay waterproof and windproof whilst on the water, the sailing Spray Top has an adjustable collar and glideskin cuffs to resist water ingress and an efficient gripper elastic waistband for the securest fit. Ideal for dinghy sailing and boating when you require wet weather and spray protection.
Available in Ocean/Graphite and Orange/Graphite and in sizes XS – XXL
- Two layer fabric system, outer layer repels water while the inner layer ensures moisture caused by body heat can escape away from your skin and out towards the surface to keep you super cool and dry
- Durable Water Repellent DWR finish is applied to the outer layer of the top, water droplets bead up naturally on the surface and roll off without absorption for a waterproof top
- Fully taped seams for an extra waterproof seal
- Adjustable, comfortable collar with an inner gusset
- Glideskin cuffs resist any water ingress – Glideskin technology seals use a 100% waterproof seal whilst allowing you to slip in and out of your top with ease and comfort. Flexible rubber ensures no chafing or rubbing and will allow you to sail throughout your day with no irritation
- Elasticated gripper style waistband stops water ingress at any angle keeping you totally protected and dry
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.