Gill Women’s Hydrophobe Down Jacket is a super warm, water repellent, flattering cut women’s down jacket, an exciting new addition to the Gill product range for this coming spring and summer season. Incredibly lightweight, the water-repellent down has been created to perform in damp conditions, by drying faster if wet, repels water for longer and retains loft even when damp so warmer and insulated.
With an outer shell that is both windproof and water repellent, this fantastically warm, lightweight down jacket for women features a quilted pattern with a micro-baffle construction that traps warmth in key areas and prevents down ‘travel’, has two zipped hand warmer side pockets, an adjustable hem to keep out the chill and a secure internal chest pocket. Perfect for warm protection from cold winds, spray and drizzle, the new Hydrophobe down jacket for women is ideal for offshore and inshore sailing, coastal sailing or on the harbour.
Available in Pewter and Navy and in sizes 10 – 16
- Made from 100% Nylon fabric, the outer shell is treated with DWR for a water repellent finish to fend off spray and drizzle to keep you dry
- Filled with innovative Hydrophobic water-repellent down insulation – this ethically sourced and responsible Down is standard certified and is a 650 fill power down for superior warmth
- Hydrophobic down works by maintaining its loft when wet, reduces weight gain and dries extremely quickly to keep you warm. The down quickly repels water as it has been treated with water-repellent finish and will stay warm even when damp ideal for the ever changing British weather conditions
- Micro-baffle construction to the jacket – this traps warmth in key areas on the body core for super warmth where needed and prevents down migration or travel downwards
- Elegant quilted pattern to the jacket and tailored to flatter the feminine silhouette
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets and to store your essentials
- Adjustable hem for protection and to cinch out chilly winds and cold
- Elasticated cuffs prevent weather ingress
- Secure internal chest pocket to store mobile or money
- Winner of the Sail Magazine Pittman Innovation Award 2018
- Super lightweight, the jacket boasts an excellent warmth to weight ratio
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.