Gill Zenlite Women’s Skiff Suit is a flattering, lightweight, summer protective women’s neoprene wetsuit that ensures the best possible balance between performance in race conditions and comfort. With a shapely full leg design and zip free to make it lighter and more comfortable, this women’s wetsuit has a skin tight fit with a comfortable 4 way stretch for maximum movement.
Equipped with Hi guard neoprene seat and knee pads for longevity and durability plus wind chill panels make the Zenlite wetsuit collection ideal for warmer climates and action packed race sailing and dinghy days.
Available in Steel Grey and in sizes 8 – 16
- Made from a lighter 2mm limestone Neoprene with zoned Neoprene technology panels for superior protection against abrasion caused by deck contact
- Limestone neoprene has a high micro cell structure thus a high density with more air bubbles inside the rubber than other brands therefore warmer. Limestone neoprene is more impermeable, lighter in weight, warmer, more durable and naturally stretchy
- X4 Flex technology – packed with 4 way stretch to allow for optimal movement as you sail with ultraspan underarm and side flex panels allow for complete freedom of movement
- Thermal protection technology – strategically placed thermal plush inner panels trap essential body warmth in colder wet conditions
- Di-Guard neoprene seat and knees to protect against wear and tear and durability
- Accentuated with decorative orange stitching to keep in line with the Zenlite collection from Gill
- Super lightweight limestone neoprene yet beautifully warm
- Full leg design with zip free entry for quick access
- Flatlocked seams provide a comfortable skin tight fit that still allows for movement
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.