Grubs Ceramic 5.0 S5 Safety Wellington Boots are the worlds first functional rubber boots with a ceramic toe-cap passing the safety standard BSENISO20345 S5 for a reliable safety wellie boot. These robust, comfortable, waterproof boots are thermally insulated to keep your feet comfortable in temperatures from -20°C to +30°C with a moisture wicking lining that prevents any sweat build up keeping your feet dry. The protective rubber over the neoprene upper extends ⅔ up the boots adding to your protection. These work boots have a tough rugged sole and pass all the essential safety tests making them an excellent choice for people who enjoy working in varying temperatures all year round. Gone are the days of cold toes in steel toed boots, as ceramic conducts neither the cold nor electricity and is anti-static and doesn’t even trigger airport style security devices.
Available in Grey or Green in sizes UK 6-13
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™& 5.00 Technology™ – thermal engineering which acts a neutral medium between the wearer and the outside providing a waterproof and insulating boot
- Ceramic Toe cap – totally metal free boot which means it doesn’t conduct heat or electricity for added safety – also keeps your toes from getting cold as they would in a steel toe capped boot.
- 5mm Anti penetration insole – lightweight and flexible for total protection and safety
- Easy Clean rubber shell and full stretch shaft to fit most calf widths
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulating properties of the boots footbed
- Distinctive SUPERDRI™ lining which is moisture wicking using thousands of fibre loops to cosset the foot and wick the moisture away from the skin keeping your feet comfortable
- TREDZ outsole for superior grip on a variety of surfaces and is oil resistant and passes a TM144: 1999 slip resistant test.
For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.