Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boot (Ladies)7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boot - Ocean7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boot - Violet7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boot - Green7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boot - Black7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boot - Fuchsia7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boot (Ladies) - Violet - Sole7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Grubs Frostline 5.0™Wellington Boot (Ladies) is a high quality, hand finished, ladies neoprene insulated wellington boot with a reinforced Toe and heel. These Frostline 5.0™are high performance boots that are ideal for trekking the hills or simply walking the dog. The upper boot uses the Insu-foam Ultra ™ lined with a highly effective moisture wicking lining which keeps your feet warm and dry in a range of -10°C to 30°C. These boots are designed using the latest technology and are finished off with a 2mm tough natural rubber outer layer for superb protection from the undergrowth. These boots are designed to stretch 100% so they can offer you a perfect fit around the calves as well as keeping your feet very warm.
Available in vibrant choice of colours in sizes UK 3-8 – Green & Black UK3 – 13
- Insu-Foam Ultra™ – a compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% found in other neoprene boots on the market
- 5.0 Technology™ – A moisture wicking terry knit liner for the ultimate comfortable stretch around the calves
- Removable 6mm Nitrocell™footbed which uses a nitrogen bubble structure which increases the cushioning and insulating properties from cold surfaces
- Super-Dri ™Fleece lining which is soft and extremely warm and comfortable
- Hard Toe™ Technology for superior protection
- Under Foot Chassis™for a bouncy comfortable shock absorbing sole
- 2mm natural rubber shell for a tough exterior that protects the boot with a durable water shedding finish and protects the boot from brambles and rough terrain
- A comfortable self regulating temperature range of -20°C to 20°C making it great for cold slippy conditions
- Self hardening layers of Epoxy Impregnated material to stiffen the toe and underfoot chassis for a sure footed platform
- The sole is the Trax™with Hexzorb™ technology moulds a shock absorbing component into the heel for added comfort
- Multiple small lugs give maximum lift when you push off the ground with a lateral stability lug to help with balance and a prominent heel for braking down hill
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.