Grubs Snowline 8.5 Wellington Boots are a high performance men’s field boot designed for extreme winter weather and for those who intend on being outdoors for long periods in cold temperatures. Rated to as low as -40°C, these cosy boots have a thick fleece lining to trap the warm air and keep you mobile and comfortable as well as a NEW updated BRISTOL VIBRAM OUTSOLE for better grip. Duralite lightweight shock absorbing mid-sole ensuring you remain sure footed in all types of conditions allowing you to enjoy your time outdoors. If you are looking for a lightweight boot designed for extreme cold then we recommend this Snowline boot as an excellent choice.
One of our experts, Graeme Creamer tested out the Grubs Snowline Wellington Boots whilst on the Isle of Skye. Check out his review on our blog.
Available in Green in sizes UK 6-13
- INSU-FOAM™ ULTRA compression set of less than 7 % compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots giving you greater flexibility and comfort.
- A moisture wicking liner for the ultimate dryness and stretch ability around the calves
- Removable 6mm Nitrocell ™footbed – A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulating properties of the boots foot bed
- UNDERFOOT CHASSIS™ for a high tech solution to give you great comfort and stability.
- Hard Toe technology for added protection and safety
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell for a durable flexible outer that fits comfortably
- NEW – BRISTOL VIBRAM OUTSOLE A classic lugged sole filled with pillow like urtheane for the ultimate all day long luxury(2020) inline update – New image coming soon…
- DURALITE™Lightweight midsole giving you maximum shock absorption and great traction and stability allowing you to navigate on any terrain.
- Comfort rating +10C to 40 Degrees
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.