Harkila Heat Waistcoat is an exciting innovative addition to the Harkila shooting collection for a higher degree of performance keeping you in control of being warm. Harkila heat technology uses a thin membrane to warm your body safely powered by a power pack (not included) in your pocket and controlled by a button or a control app on your smart phone. There are two heat pads one between the shoulder blades and the other on the lower back. This smart waistcoat has comfortable stretch side panels for a streamline comfortable fit with Thermo Polyshield padding for extremely warm lightweight packable insulation.
Available in Willow Green / Black in sizes XS – 4XL
- Main fabric is 100% Polyester, 20 Denier – Polyknit WR Polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 20 Denier Poly knit. Heat reflecting silver print
- Padding: 80g – 100% Polyester – Thermo PolyShield Insulation created from super soft fine Polyester fibres comfortable loft and touch lightweight and quick drying
- Double heat panels for maximum warmth
- Zipped chest pocket on the left hand side
- Stretch fleece panels for comfort and movement
- Reflective heat lining to keep the warmth around your body
- Side zip pocket and stow pocket for power bank
- Power pack not included, but can be powered by any 5V/2A USB power pack available at many shops & electrical retailers. A 10,000mAh bank is recommended, providing approximately 7 hours of warmth.
- Elasticated collar sleeve hem and bottom hem to hold in the warmth and keep the cold
- Soft microfleece inside the collar for soft warmth
- Button with 3 temperatures for manual setting
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.