Harkila Highclere Gents Shooting Waistcoat - Turkish Coffee3 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Highclere Gents Shooting Waistcoat - Rear Turkish Coffee3 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Highclere Gents Shooting Waistcoat - Lifestyle Turkish Coffee3 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Highclere Waistcoat is a stylish, men’s, quilted shooting waistcoat, padded with Primaloft® sport 60g for extra warmth which is perfect for use in colder conditions. This Harkila gent’s waistcoat has been treated with a DWR finish which protects it from stains and water. There are hand warmer pockets with invisible press stud closure for keeping your hands warm as well as large cartridge pockets for storing cartridges and equipment.The Highclere waistcoat can be worn on it’s own or as an extra layer for those cold winter months, the perfect choice for sporting activities.
Harkila Highclere Waistcoat is a stylish, men’s, quilted waistcoat ideal for the active countryman in colder winter weather conditions
- Main fabric 90% polyester/10% nylon, microfibre quilted, for a hard wearing yet comfortable finish
- DWR treated for added protection against stains and water
- Trim 65% polyester/35% cotton, canvas, peached, WR, Waxed for reinforcement across the chest and shoulders
- Lining 100% polyester, checked taffeta which looks and feels great as well as wicking moisture away from the skin
- Padding primaloft® sport 60g fro extremely warm insulation that is breathable and wind resistant and is highly effective in all weather conditions
- Rib knit collar for a close comfortable fit
- 2-way center fron zip for a robust strong zip that is easy to use
- Game pocket with zip for carrying you r game
- Large front cartridge pockets with gussets ideal for carrying cartridges and equipment
- Hand warmer pockets with invisible press stud closure for keeping your hands warm
- Also available is the matching Highclere padded jacket
- Available in Turkish Coffee in a range of sizes from 39-46″ (C48-58)
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.