Harkila Light GTX 10 Dog Keeper Hunting Boot is designed for comfort, particularly if you have a wider foot and are planning a long trek. These waterproof, breathable camouflaged boots have a splash of Hi-Viz allowing you to be seen by fellow shooters while concealing the outline of your feet.
They are constructed with a very soft and flexible sole system with an orthotic fit for stability and an extra long tongue for puncture resistance in rough ground. These walking boots are exceptionally lightweight with a multi-density drip for great traction in wet slippy conditions.
Available in Mossy Oak New Break-up/ Blaze orange in UK 4-16 (4-12 in ½ sizes)
- Made form Cordura 1000D which is a highly tough and durable outer with lightweight fibres for rough ground when stalking
- Gore Tex Performance comfort lining for a 100% wind waterproof & breathable membrane keeping your feet dry & protected even in a down pour
- Harkila memory fit which moulds into the shape of your fit for a great snug fit every time
- Flexible fore foot sole system for arch support providing great stability at the heel and the arch, but flexibility at the fore foot. Ensures optimum comfort for long days out on the hill
- The foot bed is Bio Cushioning for maximum comfort
- Shank TPU Internal & external
- The last is an Orthotic fit making it suitable for people with wider feet for extra comfort
- Extra long tongue protection for added puncture resistance from thorns and sharp shrubs
- The dog keepers choice
- Fits gaiters with lace lock
- Great walking comfort for long distanced
- Mossy Oak New Break up Base is a very popular Camo pattern due to its highly visible orange ideal for shooting with companions)
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.