Harkila Metso Active Trousers are a high performance, comfortable men’s stalking trouser developed for the active hunter who demands all the functionality needed for a successful day on the hill. The Metso active hunting trousers are made from wool, which is naturally hard wearing, treated with DWR to repel surface water and has an efficient moisture wicking lining for all day protection and comfort.
These men’s trousers are reinforced on the rear knees and leg ends for added protection and have a snow lock with Cordura and spacious pockets. Designed following the success of the Harkila Metso Hunting collection these stylish stalking trousers combine well constructed technical features with contemporary style and functionality.
Available in Willow Green/Shadow Brown in waist sizes 32″-46″ (EU48 – 60)
- Made from 50% wool /50% Polyester, felted wool outer with Bionic finish for a naturally warm hard wearing protective outer which is noiseless and breathable
- Bionic finish which is a water, oil and dirt repellent textile finish which repels water and prevents strains
- Lining is 100% Polyester mesh for a high wicking inner to transport the moisture away from your body
- Waterproof micro suede reinforcement at the seat and knees for added protection on these hard wearing zones
- durable press button closure for a secure fastening
- Spacious zipped thigh pockets which are accessible and secure
- Back knee adjuster is an adjustable strap at the calf to creates more room around the knee which is ideal total freedom of movement when hunting for comfort and protection during intense periods of activity
- Snow lock with Cordura which is highly durable with lightweight durable fibres
- Matching jacket to complete this high quality men’s active shooting suit
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.