Harkila Orton Packable Jacket - Willow Green5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Jacket - Rear Willow Green5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Jacket - Dusty Lake Green5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Jacket - Rear Dusty Lake Green5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Jacket5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Jacket is a lightweight tried and tested wind waterproof and breathable shooting jacket that packs into itself for convenience when shooting in changeable conditions. This practical, understated jacket is also loved by mountaineers, fishermen and explorers who love and live in the great outdoors. The Orton packable is an innovative, stretchable jacket is mesh lined to ensure freedom of movement and high moisture wicking during intense periods of activity.
This smart men’s coat has an abundance of pockets for storage, a 2-way centre front zip for additional freedom of movement and access to your clothes. For total protection, there are matching packable trousers to complete this lightweight waterproof suit. Essential features include hand warmer pockets with quick load straps, large cartridge pockets and stow away hood.
Available in Willow Green or Dusty Lake Green in sizes UK chest sizes 39-46″ (EU48 – 58)
- Main outer material is made from 100% Polyester peached is a durable soft noiseless fabric that is flexible for intense activity
- HWS Harkila Weather System membrane specifically designed for hunting, waterproof windproof and lightweight, breathable and noiseless ensuring you have the best possible day
- DWR to repel excess surface water preventing wetting through
- Stow away hood for added protection
- Hand warmer pockets with quick load straps for easy access to your cartridges
- Large front pockets for storage with drain holes to keep your kit dry
- Adjustable waist, hem and cuffs to hold the warmth in and keep the coat streamlined
- Packable jacket, possible to carry on belt
- 2-Way centre front zip covered with a storm flap, for ease of movement, ventilation and access to your clothes
- Harkila Logo on chest.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.