Harkila Orton Packable Trousers - Willow Green4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Trousers - Rear Willow Green4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Trousers - Dusty Lake Green4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Trousers - Rear Dusty Lake Green4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Orton Packable Trousers are a lightweight, tried and tested wind waterproof and breathable pair of trousers that packs into themselves for convenience when shooting in changeable conditions. These practical understated trousers are also loved by mountaineers, fishermen and explorers who love and live in the great outdoors.
The Orton Packable Trousers are innovative stretchable trousers to ensure freedom of movement and have a mesh lining to wick away moisture during intense periods of activity. These trousers have a full length zip for additional freedom of movement and access to your clothes. There is a matching packable Harkila Orton jacket to complete this lightweight, stretchable Harkila waterproof suit.
Available in Willow Green or Dusty Lake Green in sizes 48 – 58
- Made from 100% Polyester, full stretch peached with DWR for a durable phenomenally breathable pair of trousers
- DWR boosts water repellent properties of the fabric surface to prevent stains and water ingress
- Lining is 100% Polyester mesh for high wicking during intense activity and comfort
- HWS Harkila Weather System membrane specifically designed for hunting, waterproof windproof and lightweight, breathable and noiseless ensuring you have the best possible day
- Full length side zips for ease of use and ventilation when active
- Welt opening to enter pockets in trousers underneath
- Adjustment system at the bottom
- Packable into integral pocket bag to carry on belt
- Ventilation at the back of thighs for rapid heat loss when active
- 2 way zip for ease of use
- Full Stretch for unrestricted movement and comfort
- Matching packable jacket to complete the suit
- Suitable for all outdoor activities all year round
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.